Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Left

I had a dream last night
That you were by my side
But in a second, you vanished
You were gone
I searched most everywhere
But you were never there
That's when I woke up
And realized I was your pawn
You never really cared
You never dared
To let me find out about you
Like a book pushed aside
To make room for a new prize
You left me dead inside

Date unknown
Leaena


Another rewrite of a song, or at least part of one. This one's Fiction by Kids in the Way. Awesome music video if you've never seen it. Amazing song too. Sorry for the lack of originality in these last few posts. I promise there's better stuff on the way. And again, not about me. I'm just gonna stop saying that. I don't care if you think it's about me or not, it'll be a mystery from now on. So just enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hQZdpSwko

No comments:

Post a Comment